Purpose of using personal information
Article 1: We will use the personal information for the following purposes.
- We will use the contact information such as customer’s name, address, phone number etc. for shipping products and requesting payment to customers.
- We will use the contact information such as customer’s name, address, e-mail address, type and quantity of the item ordered, and amount of charge etc. in order to confirm the details of the order and delivery method etc.
- We will use the contact information such as the usage history, the customer’s name, address, e-mail address, etc. in order to guide customers about our campaigns and products / services.
- We will use the usage history, the result of opinions and questionnaires received from customers, etc. in order to improve our service.
- We will use the contact information such as customer’s name, address, e-mail address, etc. in order to respond to customer requests and inquiries.
Management of personal information
Article 2: We will manage personal information under the following system.
- We will prepare necessary internal organizational structure in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and guidelines and obtain a pledge to the effect that employees will handle the personal information properly.
- We will limit the use of personal information to only employees who are required for business, make rules concerning storage and management of media etc. containing personal information, and take precautionary measures to protect personal information.
- For personal information stored in the computer system, we will prepare accounts and passwords so that only employees who are required for business can use it, and implement access authority management.
And we will strictly manage accounts and passwords so that they will not be leaked or lost.
- On the premise that there will be no hindrance to the service, the personal information will be deleted from time to time after a certain period of time since the receipt of personal information.
About third-party offer
Article 3: We will not provide personal information to third parties in advance without any consensus.
(unless there is a different provision in the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.)
But it does not fall under a third party offer when carrying out transactions with customers, such as delivery of goods by required outsourcing delivery company.
Disclosure of personal information
Article 4: We will never disclose personal information to third parties without customer’s consensus.
However, it does not apply when the following cases are applicable.
- When a request is made from a public agency such as a court or police department under the laws and regulations.
- In cases where there are special provisions in laws and ordinances.
- In the cases where the life, body, property of a customer or a third party may be impaired, and the consent of the person can not be obtained.
- We will disclose the personal information only when we can confirm that it is the person in case of the request from customers.