Use of Personal Information
- We use personally identifiable information such as your name, address, and your phone number for shipping and billing purposes.
- We use the information along with your order information and billing statement to confirm orders and shipping methods.
- We use your contact information and purchase history to perform services to respond to your inquiries, to introduce promotions and products.
- To improve our service, we use your inquiries and survey results, and purchase histories.
- We follow Act of Protection of Personal Information and guidelines to develop internal rules. Our employees submit written oaths on performing appropriate personal information management.
- We limit the use of personal information to employees in charge, and we make regulations on managing and storing medium containing personal information to adopt precautions to protect personal information.
- Personal information stored within our computer system is protected by preparing accounts and password to limit the usage to our employees in charge and manage
access permission. We protect the accounts and password strictly from leakage and loss.
- We remove personal information after a certain amount of time, if the service proceeds without any issues.
Third Party Sites & Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, when there is a contrary intention in the Act of Protection of Personal Information or other laws related, we may disclose your personal information. This policy does not apply to transactions that require third-party outsourcing, such as shipments of our products.
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- When we receive disclosure request from public institution (the court, the police department, etc.) by law
- When there is a special provision
- When there is an imminent threat to life, physical safety, or property of our clients or third parties, and is unable to receive consent
- When we receive a personal information disclosure request from you and can verify