Advanced Network Security Assessment
In our Advanced Network Security Assessment Services, our security engineers conduct pseudo attacks on your OS, services in Middleware, or Web application services to test information security deficiency.
At Belue Creative, we also provide additional service for a more extensive assessment. We use our Secure Package Management (SPM) tool, which tests how secure your packages are.
In addition to assessment services on networks and web applications, we test your middleware services, which are the installed packages on your system for more in-depth testing.
- Detection of Web applications, OS, or middleware vulnerabilities*
- Detection of installed package vulnerabilities such as Apache Tomcat and Apache Struts
- Visualize package vulnerability information (JVN, NVD, CVE)
- Package update information
- Visualize risks in packages with vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability management support in PCI DSS correspondence (PCI DSS requirement6.1)
Primary Target Systems
- Servers (database, DNS, Mail, Web, etc.)
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
For customers with a VM environment, we run an assessment on every OS.