Assessments on the validity of Access Control List
We will remotely research the access control list according to your network configuration chart and firewall policy, etc. We will then generate an artificial traffic and run the assessment.
- Filtering configuration investigation
Whether your internal network is appropriately protected, or if it is restricted from accessing external network
- Inspection on the connection to your firewall itself
Whether the firewall is appropriately protected
Detecting vulnerabilities allows you to take appropriate security measures, and you can reduce the risk of unauthorized access to the network and the firewall itself.
Primary inspection subjects
Access Restriction Reviews
- Firewall policy compliance status
- Unnecessary of unidentified access restrictions
- Access restrictions that could become a security hole
- *We inspect in accordance with security standards such as ANS, CIS, NIST, and IPA
- Determine patch and version update status of applications and OS
- Determine whether the latest patch and software is applied on OS, application, or
Inspection on firewall configuration
- Operation management method
- NAT configuration
- Log configuration
- VPN configuration, etc.
We will implement the assessment after consulting details such as inspection range,
contents, and methods, with the client.